So, I guys I am here with 2 super easy salad recipes that will not only be loved by your taste buys but will kick off the fats in your body.
2 salads for weight loss.
Don’t be confused by this weird name, it’s a salad of fresh raw papayas. It tastes super tasty. Do try your hands on it.
– thin chopped raw papaya
– chopped garlic
– chopped ginger
– lemon juice/tamarind water
– brown sugar
– thinly chopped carrots
– thinly chopped beans
– chopped tomatoes
– fresh coriander
– soy sauce
– chopped green chilies and red chilies
– In a bowl add soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, crushed garlic, crushed ginger, chopped tomatoes and beans.
– Set them aside till they mix juices
– Peel and seed papaya and shred it. Put in a separate bowl.
– Add the chilies and crush lightly to release the heat.
– Then add thinly chopped carrots.
– Add salt, black pepper and mix them well
– Then mix the sauce we kept for resting
– Mix all ingredients together and toss to mix.
– While serving dress it with peanuts and fresh coriander.
This is my own recipe and in this, I have tried using maximum vegetables that give you all the energy with a spicy nutty taste.
– Diced Tofu
– Thin long chopped Carrots
– Thin long chopped Capsicum
– Boiled potatoes
– Thin long chopped Onions
– Chopped Garlic
– Long chopped Tomatoes
– Boiled broccoli
– Fresh coriander
Dressing: grind roaster peanut, add lemon juice, pepper, and olive oil. Form it into a paste.
– Take a pan, add Lil olive oil, garlic, onion, carrots, and chilies,
– stir fry them for a while.
– Don’t overcook them, keep it little crunchy.
– Then, add boiled potatoes, boiled broccoli, capsicum, tomatoes.
– Toss them a bit. Add salt, pepper, and oregano.
– Add olives and tofu. Mix them well.
– Add peanut dressing, toss them well.
– While serving sprinkle coriander.
– It can be served hot or cold.
Do try them, you will definitely enjoy.