The ninth generation of Xiaomi has been launched in Nepal. Redmi Note 9 Pro brings support for ISRO’s developed navigation system, NavIC. Redmi Note 9 Pro 6GB + 128GB storage variant for Rs 29,999. As per the media, this will soon in offline stores, retail partners, and online partners.
The phone was specially focused on its quality. Redmi Note 9 Pro series has triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5, on the front, rear, and on the rear camera lenses. It has special covering to protect the phone from accidental incidents. It is protected by P2i, splash-proof nano-coating technology.
– Android v10 (Q) operating system.
– Powered by Octa core (2.3 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 465 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 465) processor.
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Chipset.
– 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
– IPS LCD display.
– Measures 165.7 mm x 76.6 mm x 8.8 mm
– weighs 209 grams.
– Screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and 395 ppi pixel density.
– camera front 16 MP Primary Camera(1µm pixel size) and the rear- 48+8+5+2 MP
– backed by a 5020 mAh battery.