The Ministry of Health and Population spokesperson, Bikas Devkota proclaimed that the country has added 226 cases to the number of COVID-19 cases. With the latest addition, the country’s COVID-19 tally has reached 1,798.
Nepal has been setting a new record every day-This is the first time more than 200 cases have been confirmed in 24 hours in the country. Out of the infected cases, 213 are males, and rest 13 are females.
· 41 people are from Dailekh district,
· 40 from Kapilvastu,
· 38 from Sarlahi,
· 19 from Jumla,
· 18 from Rautahat,
· 14 from Kailali,
· 10 from Salyan,
· 9 from Dang,
· 7 each from Banke and Dhanusha,
· 5 each from Siraha and Surkhet,
· 3 from Nawalparasi,
· 2 each from Jhapa and Mahottari,
· 1 each from Accham, Baitadi, Doti, Kanchanpur, Makawanpur, and Udayapur districts.
So far, 59 districts have been captured by COVID-19. The recoveries so far in Nepal are 221. And 8 deaths. There is no sign of control to the rising number of COVID-19. Hopefully, we soon experience the control.